- Bavarian Mousse
- Fruit Coulis, Sorbet,
- Ice Cream
- Créme Brulee
- Sweet & Savoury Custards
- Panna Cotta
- Vanilla Sponge
- Bomb Alaska
Weekday & Weekend Schedule Available.
Classes available every month!
Enquiry to find out more!
- On completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of ingredients used in making hot & cold desserts
- Prepare a variety of suitable custard bases for baked and frozen desserts
- Prepare Gelatin based, Ice Cream and Sorbet Desserts
- Prepare a range of suitable desserts products using ice cream and sorbet
- Store and date stamp fillings for food safety aspects
- Preparation for creams and custards for use in ice cream and soufflé dishes
- Preparation of Sugar solutions, simple syrup, boiled sugars
- Prepare a variety of Sorbet items from fruit juices and fruit puree
- Prepare gelatin-based desserts
- Handling requirements for use of gelatin in desserts
- Use of suitable flavours and garnish for quality ice cream
- Prepare suitable sponge products for use as garnish and base for Bombe items
- Assemble a range of ice cream-based desserts
- Finish and garnish items with sauces and creams
- Refrigeration process for making ice cream and sorbet
- Understand the principles of overrun and its effect of product quality
- Apply correct storage procedures for making of ice cream
Looking to expand your knowledge and skills? Look no further than Courses SG, your ultimate destination for enriching educational experiences! Whether you're a local resident or a foreigner in Singapore, Courses SG is your go-to for a wide range of courses designed to help you grow personally and professionally.
At Courses SG, we believe that learning is a lifelong journey, and our mission is to make it accessible and enjoyable for everyone. We feature an extensive selection of courses, covering various subjects and disciplines, to cater to diverse interests and aspirations.