The world is changing fast. Challenges brought by the pandemic have organizations scrambling to adapt for them to survive the new normal. Never before has leadership in change been so important.
Leadership is all about influencing others to get results. Transformational leadership is about influencing others to get results, oversee dramatic change inside and outside organizations, and build bench strength. Change management is about managing organizational change with people. This workshop examines the role, competencies, and behaviors of the transformational leader in managing change.Who is a transformational leader? What do transformational leaders do? How do transformational leaders behave? What are the ethics and values of transformational leaders? When are transformational leaders needed, and are there different types or categories of transformational leaders? How are managers changed into transformational leaders? What models can guide change management, and how are those models used? This Workshop addresses these critical questions and related questions.
Unrivaled Course Benefits:
- Define such terms as manager, leader, transformational leader, and change management
- Examines why transformational leadership and change management are essential to managers (and often even workers) today
- Reviews models of change management and examines when and how they are used
- Describes the characteristics/skills associated with transformational leadership and change management
- Summarizes how ethics and values relate to transformational leadership and change management
- Reviews categories of change, change management, and transformational leadership and when each is appropriate to use
- Describe how to transform managers into transformational leaders
About Your Expert Trainer:
- World-renowned industry expert in Human Resource Management and Organizational Development with over 40 years of training and consulting experience. He heads the # 1 ranked graduate program in HRD in the US.
- Winner of the 2012 ASTD’s prestigious award in Distinguished Contribution to Workplace Learning and Performance. In 2013 he was again honored by ASTD by being named Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Fellow.
- Author of bestselling and award-winning books with over 80 internationally published titles. His bestselling book Effective Succession Planning is regarded by many as the “corporate bible” on succession management practices
Companies that have benefited from his Expertise include:
- Bank Negara Malaysia
- Sri Lanka Telecom
- Anglo Platinum
- Johnson & Johnson
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||04:00 PM — 07:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||4|
|No. of Participants:||15|