International Acclaimed Certification. 5-Star Reviews
Suitable for everyone. Learn in an Interactive, Supportive, and Encouraging Environment.
Duration: 1-Day / 8-Hours
Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the course
Who Should Attend: Entrepreneurs, Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders, Senior Executives, Managers, Business Development Professionals, Marketing Professionals, Sales Professionals, and Anyone interested in learning about what it takes to become an Entrepreneur of Tomorrow.
Acquire essential knowledge and skills on how to build, lead, and manage a sustainable business in the fast-paced digital economy.
Learn through real case discussions, role-playing, and utilization of tools to develop business strategies by leveraging the latest technology to stay competitive in the fast-paced Digital Economy and stay competitive and relevant.
No pre-requisite. Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow is Suitable for Everyone.
No Examination Required
Module 1 - Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Traditional Entrepreneurs vs. Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow
- Common Traits of an Entrepreneur
- Passion vs. Pragmatism
- Disruption, Challenging Assumptions, and Regulatory Constraints
- Leadership / Management Principles
- Technology Driven Entrepreneurship
Module 2 - Building a Purpose-Driven Enterprise
- Identifying A Problem and Defining a Purpose
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Methodologies for Entrepreneurs (Lean-Startup, Design Thinking, Agile)
- Risk vs. Returns Trade-Off
- Building a Team to Address Business Opportunities
- Sustainability of Opportunities
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Financing for Sustainable Growth
Module 3 - Developing Business Model and Strategy
- Defining a Business Model
- Why do Business Models Matter?
- Core Components of a Business Model (Revenue Sources, Cost Drivers, Investment Size, Critical Success Factor)
- Testing of Business Model (Incubators vs. Accelerators)
- Marketing and Discovery Plan
- What is Your Strategy?
- Strategic Positioning
- Key Steps to Formulating a Strategy
Module 4 - From Business Plan to Organization
- Legal Entities of Your Enterprise (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Limited Liability, etc…)
- Choosing the Right Legal Entity for Your Business
- Benefits of a Business Plan
- Business Plan Framework (Executive Summary, Opportunity, Company and Its Offering and Strategy, Team, Marketing Plan, Operating Plan, Financial Plan)
- Using of Data to Supplement Your Business Plan
Module 5 - Financing Your Business
- Introduction to Business Financing
- Finance Models for Businesses
- Cash Flow vs. Profit
- Introduction to Start-up-Stage Financing
- What is Growth-Stage Financing?
- Angel Investment vs. Venture Capitalist
- Going Public
Module 6 - Scaling and Growing the Business
- Scaling and Growing the Business
- Topics Covered
- Identifying the Growth Potential of the Organization
- Sustaining Entrepreneurial Growth
- Understanding the Impact of Growth
- Developing a Growth Strategy
- Expanding to New Markets
- Scaling Up the Organization
Module 7 - Leading a Growing Business
- Defining the Right Approach Based on the Size of Your Business
- Change of Leadership Team
- Sustaining the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Key Challenges to Sustaining Growth in Business
- Building a Highly Innovative Culture
- Digital Trends and Technology Adoption
- Portfolio Thinking Approach
Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises, and group discussions
“The duty of helping one’s self in the highest sense involves helping of one’s neighbours” – Samuel Smiles
Based in Singapore, CASUGOL is an international certification body offering a wide-range of professional training and certification programs designed for all industries and verticals.
Participants attending our programs will develop the skills and knowledge in their chosen area of professional, personal or academic interest. Programs are constantly reviewed by educators who are industry experts in their chosen field to ensure that they remain current, relevant and consistently high quality.
CASUGOL strives to be a contemporary international neighbourhood where individuals gather to learn, be inspired, share ideas, knowledge, and resources to acquire all that necessary to pursue and advance in a career of their passion. Training and certification programs are also being offered in Malaysia, India, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Uganda through global Certified Training Partner (CTP) network.
Empowering people to be their best by making education, knowledge, and resources accessible has always been our commitment. With programs that cover a diverse range of interests, participants can certainly learn update their knowledge, gain new skills, or unleash their creativity. ...