International Acclaimed Certification. 5-Star Reviews
Suitable for everyone. Learn in an Interactive, Supportive, and Encouraging Environment.
Duration: 3-Day (Onsite) / 18 Hours (Online via Zoom)
Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Competency upon successfully completing the course and passing the examination
Who Should Attend: Business Leaders, CXOs, CEOs, CTOs, Business Unit Leaders, Project Managers, Senior Management, Senior Executives, Consultants, Aspiring consultants, and Anyone interested in acquiring knowledge and skills to become Strategic Digital Transformation Leader.
Acquire first-hand knowledge on know-how to use different digital strategies to develop digital transformation frameworks for businesses in all industry verticals.
Learn the art of leading strategic digital transformation by applying the proven CASUGOL Method™ to ensure the sustainability of any digital transformation initiatives.
It is recommended that learners successfully completed Certified Digital Transformation Professional.
Certified Strategic Digital Transformation Leader (SDTL) is suitable for anyone with no prior technological experience
Participants are required to attempt an examination upon completion of course. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Digital Transformation based on the syllabus covered
Participants are expected to score a minimum of 70% to pass the examination
Module 1 Designing a Digital Transformation Journey
- What is Digital Transformation?
- Introduction to Digital Transformation Journey
- What is Your Digital Strategy?
- Advantages and Challenges of Incumbent Businesses
- Digital Thinking and Digital Mindset
- Discovery-Driven Digital Strategic Planning
- Progressive Transformation and Improvement
- Returns of Investment (ROI) of Digital Transformation
Module 2 Stepping Into Digital Transformation Consulting
- What is Digital Transformation Consulting?
- Specializations in Digital Transformation Consulting
- Key steps to a Successful Consulting Project
- Conducting a Need Analysis to Determine Project Specifics
- Information Gathering
- Identification of Potential Solutions
- Presentation to Clients
- Performing a Post-Project Review
Module 3 Art and Science of Disrupting Business Model
- Definition of Business Models
- Key Components to Highly Successful Business Models
- Developing a Tech-Layer by Connecting Technology to Market Needs
- Innovate, Transform, and Disrupt
- Transformation without Disruption
- Enhancing Customer Experience
- Progressive Bridging of the Incumbent Processes / Systems
- Design Thinking for Digital Transformation
Module 4 Core Technological Pillars to Digital Transformation
- Understanding Industry 4.0?
- Impact of Industry 4.0 on Businesses
- Understanding the Core Technology Pillars of Digital Transformation
- Deep Dive into Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Data Analytics / Big Data
- Cyber Security Overview
- Cloud Computing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Trends / social media for Businesses
- UI / UX Design and the Principles of Designing
- Blockchain and its Impact
- Geospatial Analytics and Data
Module 5 Data Strategies for Sustainable Digital Transformation
- Importance of Data and its Strategies
- Information, Data, Information Architecture, and Data Architecture
- Single Source of Truth (SSOT) vs. Multiple Versions of the Truth (MVOTs)
- Defensive vs. Offensive Utilization of Data
- Data Governance for High-Quality Data
- Data Warehouse
- ETL vs. ELT
- Introduction to the Data-Strategy Spectrum
- Organizational Data Management
Module 6 Artificial Intelligence for Competitive Advantage
- Artificial Intelligence for Key Decision Making
- Scaling, Scoping, and Learning
- Advantages of AI-Driven Companies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Framework for Rebuilding an Incumbent Business
- Artificial Intelligence Driven Transformation (Strategy, Architecture, Technical Capabilities, Agility, Governance)
- Leadership Challenge to Advancing in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experienced-Based Decision Making to Data-Driven Decision Making
- Organizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Scaling
- Use Metrics and Data to Track AI Progress
Module 7 Change Management, Agile, Lean Start-Up, and Design Thinking
- Organizational Culture for Digital Transformation
- Agile Development and Lean Start-up Methodologies for Digital Transformation
- Disruptive Innovation and Design Thinking for Digital Transformation
- The Rise of the Digital Executive and Digital Leader
- Sustainable Digital Transformation Principles
- Leadership Principles for Digital Transformation
- Developing a Digital-Twin
Module 8 Developing a Digital Transformation Framework
- What is a Digital Transformation Framework?
- Key Components of a Digital Transformation Framework
- Identify Your Customers and Their Pain Points
- Design Your Digital Transformation Journey
- Understand the Design Thinking Approach to Digital Transformation
- Choosing the Right Framework for Businesses
Module 9 Managing Digital Transformation
- Redefine the Purpose of the Organization
- Understanding the Objective of Digital Transformation
- Building a Digital Transformation Strategy
- Disrupt Your Business Model
- Identify and Digitally Transform Your Business Core
- Data Governance and Cyber Security Policies
Module 10 Cost-Benefit Analysis for Digital Transformation
- What is Cost-Benefit Analysis?
- Key Steps in Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Preparation of a Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Structuring of Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Methodologies for Conducting Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Unit Values and Data Collection
- Assumptions, Forecasts, and Projections for Cost-Benefit Analysis
Module 11 Developing an Eco-system Strategy
- What is a Digital Transformation Eco-System?
- Key Components of an Eco-System
- Achieving Successes Being Part of an Eco-System
- Partnership for Transformation Success
- Private-Public Partnership
- Partnership and Alliance in Digital Transformation
- Transactional vs. Solution Based Eco-System
Certified Strategic Digital Transformation Leader (SDTL) involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
“The duty of helping one’s self in the highest sense involves helping of one’s neighbours” – Samuel Smiles
Based in Singapore, CASUGOL is an international certification body offering a wide-range of professional training and certification programs designed for all industries and verticals.
Participants attending our programs will develop the skills and knowledge in their chosen area of professional, personal or academic interest. Programs are constantly reviewed by educators who are industry experts in their chosen field to ensure that they remain current, relevant and consistently high quality.
CASUGOL strives to be a contemporary international neighbourhood where individuals gather to learn, be inspired, share ideas, knowledge, and resources to acquire all that necessary to pursue and advance in a career of their passion. Training and certification programs are also being offered in Malaysia, India, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Uganda through global Certified Training Partner (CTP) network.
Empowering people to be their best by making education, knowledge, and resources accessible has always been our commitment. With programs that cover a diverse range of interests, participants can certainly learn update their knowledge, gain new skills, or unleash their creativity. ...