This course has been designed to meet the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011).
Course Date: 21 ,22 Sep
Course Duration: ( 06.30 PM to 10.00 PM )
The aim of the course is to provide learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely. At the end of the course, the learner shall be able to:
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislation / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
- Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
- Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency
Assumed Skill and Knowledge – Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 and above, or equivalent.
Venue: Toh Guan
|Thu||09:00 AM — 06:45 PM|
|Sat||06:30 PM — 10:00 PM|
WSH Experts Pte Ltd established in Singapore to provide integrated services to the industry. We provide wide range of services to all the sectors
We are dedicative and having capability to provide the best innovative solutions to satisfy your needs.
Our Team has the global expertise with local experience to assist the organizations. Our team has worked with international organizations which enables us to give suitable global solutions.
WSH Experts team constitutes of experienced professionals who have many years of experience.