BTCC training course is designed for workers who are assigned to work at LTA work project, these workers must be train on how to control road traffic safely at their work site entrance and along LTA road projects.
Course Duration:(02.00 PM to 06.00 PM)
Course Overview :
• Identify the hazard and safe work practices on road work.
• Job as traffic controller (road flogger).
• Worker and public safety.
• Identify the Traffic safety Signage / Traffic Control Devices and usage.
• Apply Distance Table of Temporary Signs / Devices on road work operation.
• Channelizing & delineation devices.
• Procedures in effective lane closure.
Pre-requisite : WP Copy
Course Venue : Little India
WSH Experts Pte Ltd established in Singapore to provide integrated services to the industry. We provide wide range of services to all the sectors
We are dedicative and having capability to provide the best innovative solutions to satisfy your needs.
Our Team has the global expertise with local experience to assist the organizations. Our team has worked with international organizations which enables us to give suitable global solutions.
WSH Experts team constitutes of experienced professionals who have many years of experience.