On completion of this unit, learners will have the knowledge and application skills to carry out hazard identification and risk assessment, comply with the safety and health management system, co-ordinate a permit-to-work system, and carry out safety inspections and investigations.
Course Date & Duration:01 Sep ,08 Sep & 15 Sep ( 08.00 AM to 06.30 PM )
• Risk Management
• Occupational Safety and Health Management system for oil/petrochemical industries
• Permit-to-Work (PTW) Systems
• General Safety and Health
• Fire and Explosion Prevention
• Safe Work Practices in Confined Space
• Mechanical and Electrical Hazards
• Occupational Health
• Safety and Health Inspection
• Incident Investigation
• Assessment (Practical Performance / Group activity / Written & MCQ)
• WSH Legislation
Course Venue: Pioneer
|Tue||08:00 AM — 06:30 PM|
WSH Experts Pte Ltd established in Singapore to provide integrated services to the industry. We provide wide range of services to all the sectors
We are dedicative and having capability to provide the best innovative solutions to satisfy your needs.
Our Team has the global expertise with local experience to assist the organizations. Our team has worked with international organizations which enables us to give suitable global solutions.
WSH Experts team constitutes of experienced professionals who have many years of experience.