We are covers basic principles in working within/ around confined space. It includes the knowledge and skills for the use of appropriate gas testing equipment and methods, to obtain representative results for the assessment of atmospheric condition in confined space for safe entry and work. The skills and knowledge covered will enable the learners to be appointed as confined space safety assessor under the relevant regulations and including with Exams and interviews.
Course Date & duration :11 , 13, 18 Aug ,25 Aug ( 08.30 AM to 05.30 PM)
• Prepare for confined space assessment person involved in confined space safety management, Applicable legal and other requirements.
• Type of Hazards in confined space.
• Prepare for Confined Space Assessment.
• Identify hazards and take measures in Confined Space.
• Conduct gas testing to ascertain the atmospheric condition in the confined space is safe for entry Participate in risk control and emergency response for entry into and working in a confined space.
Venue : Little India
Pre-requisite :Work Permit + Education cert ( Maths , Physics & Chemistry ) + BCSS
WSH Experts Pte Ltd established in Singapore to provide integrated services to the industry. We provide wide range of services to all the sectors
We are dedicative and having capability to provide the best innovative solutions to satisfy your needs.
Our Team has the global expertise with local experience to assist the organizations. Our team has worked with international organizations which enables us to give suitable global solutions.
WSH Experts team constitutes of experienced professionals who have many years of experience.