- Develop performance scorecards at the corporate, business unit, and employee levels
- Link and align strategy to performance
- Align employee performance to the organization vision
- Review best practice models, methodologies, and toolboxes for performance management
- Learn how to best implement a performance management program and manage the change
- Discover new Performance Management techniques in a Remote/Work from the home context
- Be mentored by an HR and performance management guru
Performance management, like so many other HR practices, has been revolutionized by the necessity of working from home, prompted by the global pandemic. Managers must learn how to help workers plan performance, monitor performance, and evaluate performance as people work at a distance.
Salvo Global’s online masterclass offers the practical tools and methodologies needed to institutionalize performance management in your organizations and drive real change. The program looks at both corporate and business unit performance as well as employee performance and ensures the linkage and alignment between all. Moreover, upcoming trends from cutting-edge organizations around the world will be delved into. World-class methodologies, scorecards, templates, and tools will be delivered to ensure participants make real change happen in their organizations.
He is the Winner of the 2012 ASTD’s prestigious award in Distinguished Contribution to Workplace Learning and Performance. In 2013 he was again honored by ASTD by being named Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Fellow.
He is the author of the bestselling and award-winning book with over 80 internationally published titles. His bestselling book Effective Succession Planning is regarded by many as the “corporate bible” on succession management practices.
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||04:00 PM — 07:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||4|
|No. of Participants:||15|