WSH Framework - WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B) Course (Version 2.0)
This safety course that comes with the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health qualification is designed for individuals who keen to join the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) profession as a WSH Coordinator.
This course is a recognized qualification for registration as a WSH Coordinator under the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
Legal Requirements for WSH Coordinator:
Under the WSH (Construction) Regulations, a WSH Coordinator must be appointed for any construction project up to $10 million in the contract sum. WSH Coordinators are personnel who assist the occupier to identify any unsafe condition in the workplace; recommend and implement measures to remedy unsafe conditions.
196 hours (Approximately 25 days)
S$2214.90/- per participant (GST Incl.)
Course code: CRS-Q-0027555-MF
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2015500670 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Course Medium: English
Participants will receive a full certificate (Advanced Certificate in WSH) and a transcript after completion of all modules of the safety training.
1. Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance (WP-CA-302C-2)
2. Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans (WP-IC-302C-2)
3. Promote WSH Culture Development (WP-IC-303C-2)
4. Investigate and Report WSH Incidents (WP-CA-301C-2)
5. Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance (WP-IC-304C-1)
6. Administer WSH Policy (WP-PR-301C-2)
7. Identify WSH Hazards and Implement Control Measures (WP-PR-308C-1)
8. Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace (ES-IP-301G-1)
9. Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Supervisory Level (ES-ACE-302G-1) (Group 1)
10. Supervise workplace safety and health in Process Plant (PI-PRO-328E-1) (Group-2) **
**Participants shall be exempted from doing this module if they have completed the following courses: BCSS (SCWWSH), OPISC (SWSHPP), BISH, SSSC and BCSS-Tunnelling (STWWSH).
|Sun||09:00 AM — 06:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||25|
|No. of Participants:||20|