Learners will be introduced to the Singapore heritage coffee culture, learn and prepare the types of hot beverages offered at a traditional coffee shop. Learners will also be taught various methods to communicate more effectively with customers and co-workers.
Statement of Attainment will be given to learners upon successful completion of the assessments
- Self E-Learning (2 hours)
- Overview of the heritage coffee scene in Singapore
- Knowing the tools, equipment and ingredients for hot beverage preparation
- Knowing the steps to prepare and serve different hot beverages served in a traditional coffee shop
- Practise: Knowing the steps to prepare and serve different hot beverages served in a traditional coffee shop
- Knowing the steps to reinstate work stations
- Reflective practice and continuous learning (group discussion)
- Written and practical assessment
11 classroom hours
2 elearning hours
2 assessment hours
All courses are taught by fully qualified industry specialists who are ACTA-qualified adult educators and Authorised SCA Trainers (ASTs).
Self Sponsored individuals may utilise SkillsFuture Credits, PSEA or UTAP to further offset some or all of the Net Fees Payable.
- This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible (for Singaporeans).
- Funds from Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) balances can also be used towards this course. Please check your eligibility and PSEA balance by contacting MOE first at +65 6260 0777 or [email protected]
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||100|
We are a social enterprise and at the heart of what we do is a unique vocational programme that caters to marginalised women and youth-at-risk. We also operate retail coffee bars islandwide, using these micro-enterprises to amplify positive social impact in the community.
Our dedicated roastery churns out fresh coffee beans for retail/wholesale. Our other retail offeringsinclude Astoria coffee machines, Mazzer grinders and coffee brew accessories.