The new NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work qualification introduces your workforce to the environmental issues and the role they play in improving organisational environmental performance.
This is an ideal first step towards other NEBOSH qualifications such as, the
NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management for those who need a more extensive and practical understanding of environmental management in the workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This qualification is aimed any anyone who needs a basic understanding of environmental issues in the workplace. It provides a general awareness of environmental issues and is ideal for employees at all levels within the organisation.
- FULL TIME TRAINING
Full Time training will be delivered face to face over a 1-day period with examinations on the final day.
E-learning is delivered via our interactive portal http://school.kbatraining.org over a three month period per unit (options to extend). More details are available on the course page.
- DISTANCE LEARNING
Distance learning is delivered via hardcopy course materials and email contact with the tutor for assignments over a 12 month period (options to extend).
- COMBINED LEARNING
This option combines e-learning and distance learning so candidates have access to our interactive portal and hardcopy course materials. More details are available on the course page.
For more information on course price for the above training options, contact us at [email protected]
On completion of this element, candidates should be able to demonstrate understanding of the content through the application of knowledge to familiar situations. In particular, they should be able to:
- Outline the principles and practice of impact (risk) assessments
- Identify the main sources, types, controls and impacts of air pollution
- Identify the main sources, controls and impacts of water pollution
- Identify the main sources, controls and impacts of environmental noise
- Identify waste types
- Identify the waste hierarchy and ways to effectively manage waste
- Outline the measures that need to be in place when dealing with environmental emergencies.
|No. of Days:||1|
To provide professional quality training in the field of commercial diving, safety management, medical and first aid training as well as to promote safety and encourage pro-activeness among organisations.
- The largest training provider in Asia offering courses approved by International Accredited Bodies such as IMCA, NEBOSH, IOSH & IRATA and the leading accredited Training Provider for NEBOSH and IOSH courses in Asia pacific region.
- More than a decade of training excellence delivering to a wide spectrum of onshore construction and service industries and to offshore Oil & Gas and Marine industries.
- KBA’s management system has received full accreditation by ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007. ...