Video content is a huge part of our everyday lives, it attracts, engages and delights prospects which could eventually be converted to potential customers. Embark on an exciting journey with us where you will learn the fundamentals of content creation,
build your very own social video marketing channel and grasp numerous videography tricks and techniques!
Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs) are eligible for WSQ funding and the course fee is Skillsfuture Credits deductible.
To find out more about the course, you can read more here: https://firstmedia.edu.sg/video-marketing-on-social-media/
Or to register, you can fill in the application form here: https://firstmedia.typeform.com/to/iJz7qW22
Crafting A Content Strategy
- Develop your own content branding
- How to create effective content pillars
- Uncover tips and tricks to craft valuable content
- Build a content strategy plan
Establish a Video Marketing Presence
- Establish a presence on Social Media platforms (e.g. Youtube, Instagram, TikTok)
- Determine your target viewers
- Discover insights of your audience's video viewing habits
Script Writing and Storyboarding
- Delve into the planning process of videography
- Determine what makes a good video
- Understand structures of a good script
- Frame a script that is relatable to your audience
Producing a Short Film
- Explore the filmmaking process from film planning to video editing
- Acquire art direction techniques
- Use professional software to edit your videos
With over 30 years of local and regional design industry practices and teaching experiences, First Media champions the designpreneurship pedagogy of self-leadership + design thinking + management practices + entrepreneurship to nurture tomorrow’s designpreneurs.
Established in 2005, First Media Design School (FMDS) started off as a passion project for Principal, Mark Phooi, who transited his career as a designpreneur to pursue his lifelong goal as an educator.
With our extensive history and experience in the education and design field, our goal is to enhance the employability of our learners through the delivery of industry-validated workshops and programmes, to instil valuable life lessons and to build a design-centric society.
At First Media, we are run by designers, for designers.