- The business case on why leaders should become proficient in career coaching for Career planning and development of their employees
- Gaining insight by uncovering employee’s Values, Interests, Skills, Traits and Career Interest.
- Learn essential skills, knowledge, tools and techniques to navigate career conversations
- Learn the 3S Career Coaching model and practice key coaching skills to facilitate a meaningful career conversation with employees
- Apply a practical framework of career conversation skills
- Develop the career map of an employee Career Plan through a career canvas
- Why career development conversations is vital at the workplace
- Building an inquiry environment where career conversation is second nature
- Apply the right assessments to uncover employees, Values, Interests, Skills, Traits and Career Interest
- Apply effective career conversations skills to create meaningful conversations that engage employees
- Tools and techniques in handling tough conversations in career development
- Develop an action plan with stakeholders through effective collaboration
At Pyller Training & Development our aim is to collaborate with organizations to recognise the full potential of their workforce by optimizing the performance and capabilities of their people. We provide customized corporate training programs for all levels of organization with a focus on encouraging authentic leadership, communication, emotional intelligence, brain-based learning & development and personal effectiveness.
We create motivational growth in the workplace by equipping participants through education, training and seminars that strengthen and improve workplace skills and corporate atmosphere. Focussing on building mental well-being as the cornerstone of a healthy and organic growth, we combine sustainable learning and personal development coaching to assist participants to get on track and stay on top in achieving their goals.
People make up the largest pillar upon which stands the whole organization. As a training and development firm, we serve as the missing bridge between the people and the corporate entity. Through our unique people-focussed approach, we empower and, more importantly, inspire people to perform better, while helping organizations create an environment that not only foster professional satisfaction but also encourages personal development. Ultimately, we are able to align people’s goals with that of the organization’s and vice versa, to make sure the best of efforts are invested in the right direction. ...