- Learn how to develop people with powerful brain-based coaching
- Understand the neuroscientific approach in coaching
- Lead oneself and others in a brain-friendly manner to maximise performance
- Focus on solutions rather than problems when handling task
- Apply the ARIA models when assessing/coaching
- Adopt the brain-based coaching
- Neuroscience for coaches
- Brain-based coaching theories
- Strategies to perform well using brain-based coaching skills
- Explanation on ARIA models
- Effective communication
- Which one is more important – problems vs. solutions?
- Case studies
At Pyller Training & Development our aim is to collaborate with organizations to recognise the full potential of their workforce by optimizing the performance and capabilities of their people. We provide customized corporate training programs for all levels of organization with a focus on encouraging authentic leadership, communication, emotional intelligence, brain-based learning & development and personal effectiveness.
We create motivational growth in the workplace by equipping participants through education, training and seminars that strengthen and improve workplace skills and corporate atmosphere. Focussing on building mental well-being as the cornerstone of a healthy and organic growth, we combine sustainable learning and personal development coaching to assist participants to get on track and stay on top in achieving their goals.
People make up the largest pillar upon which stands the whole organization. As a training and development firm, we serve as the missing bridge between the people and the corporate entity. Through our unique people-focussed approach, we empower and, more importantly, inspire people to perform better, while helping organizations create an environment that not only foster professional satisfaction but also encourages personal development. Ultimately, we are able to align people’s goals with that of the organization’s and vice versa, to make sure the best of efforts are invested in the right direction. ...