The IMCA Approved Diver Medic Technician Course provides participants with the skills, knowledge and the confidence to administer the Life Support techniques learnt during the training effectively and safely. Attendees will be taught how to assess the casualty promptly and provide resuscitative measures with up to date emergency first aid equipment. This course will provide the attendees with IMCA approved DMT certification that is recognised internationally by the industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The student must hold an offshore qualification in diving. This can be an LSS, LST, Diving Supervisor, or Diver qualification recognised by IMCA (which is at an offshore grade).
- The student must hold a valid diving medical suitable to go under pressure in a chamber. Sports diving medicals are not acceptable.
Candidates should have completed the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) or equivalent. Candidates without the
NEBOSH IGC will be required to provide their Curriculum Vitae for review and copy of their highest safety qualification.
COURSE ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
Delegates, who attend and successfully complete both the practical and written assessments will be awarded DMT certificate, which is approved by IMCA. A minimum pass grade of 75% is required for certification.
- 2 x Coffee and snacks each day
- 10-Day IMCA DMT Course
- Emergency Medic Manual
- KBAT DMT workbook
- First-Aid Certification
- Oxygen Provider Certification
- Local Hospital attendance for practical observation
|No. of Days:||10|
To provide professional quality training in the field of commercial diving, safety management, medical and first aid training as well as to promote safety and encourage pro-activeness among organisations.
- The largest training provider in Asia offering courses approved by International Accredited Bodies such as IMCA, NEBOSH, IOSH & IRATA and the leading accredited Training Provider for NEBOSH and IOSH courses in Asia pacific region.
- More than a decade of training excellence delivering to a wide spectrum of onshore construction and service industries and to offshore Oil & Gas and Marine industries.
- KBA’s management system has received full accreditation by ISO 9001:2008 & OHSAS 18001:2007. ...