In this Excel dashboard course we will train you how to create dashboard in Excel by summarize the data in Excel worksheet. We will explain using the Excel tables, the most efficient way to store and present the data in Excel as a dashboard. We will teach you pivot tables, several types of conditional formats, and how to summarize your data using charts.
Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training Course Singapore uses very advanced functions of Pivot Table, Formulas, Several types of conditional formats, and how to summarize your data using charts. & Charts used for your management reports like Accounting, Finance, Profit & Loss, Sales & Marketing.
- After Excel Dashboard Course You will be able to know:
- How to create dashboard in Excel
- Link worksheet data to cells and shapes
- Hide and filter table data
- Changing the Excel program window to meet your needs
Register Today - https://exceltraining.com.sg/excel-dashboard-course-singapore/
- Use Range Names in Formulas
- Use Specialized Functions
- Apply Data Validation
- Work with Forms and Controls
- Use Lookup Functions
- Combine Functions
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Create Sparklines
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Slicers
|Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 06:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
Excel Training is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to deal with workbook and productivity features. It includes areas such as creating Complex Charts, Pivot Table, worksheet consolidation and linking with external data file, data analysis tools, and automating workbook operations using macros.
We have massive length of Excel courses to develop and improve your skills: Some are:
Microsoft Excel Course, Master Excel, Basic Excel, Intermediate & Advanced Excel and Many More..
Visit us - http://exceltraining.com.sg/