The ‘WSQ Perform Rigger And Signalman Tasks’ course provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to prepare and to tie the load for safe lifting by any form of lifting equipment using correct and clear signals to guide the crane operator in the maneuvering of a load safely to its destination.
Course Date: 04, 05 & 06 Aug
Course Duration: ( 08.30 AM to 06.00 PM )
- Legislation’s, roles and responsibilities in a lifting operation
- Toolbox meeting
- Estimating load and centre of gravity
- Pre-lift inspection of crane and lifting gear and accessories
- Selection and use of rigging equipment
- Rigging methods and techniques
- 3-step lifting and lowering method
- Set-up and restore communication equipment
- Ensuring safe lifting operation
- Emergency response procedures
- Standard signalling
- Reinstate rigger and signalman work area
WSH Experts Pte Ltd established in Singapore to provide integrated services to the industry. We provide wide range of services to all the sectors
We are dedicative and having capability to provide the best innovative solutions to satisfy your needs.
Our Team has the global expertise with local experience to assist the organizations. Our team has worked with international organizations which enables us to give suitable global solutions.
WSH Experts team constitutes of experienced professionals who have many years of experience.