Your Team will get to:
- Understand yourself and your behavioural preferences;
- Aware of the framework on how to adapt to team members’ profile and learning preferences;
- Aware of the approach and application of using TetraMap on your on-going programme/projects.
07 Feb 2020
06 Mar 2020
03 Apr 2020
15 May 2020
05 June 2020
27 July 2020
24 Aug 2020
11 Sep 2020
09 Oct 2020
20 Nov 2020
11 Dec 2020
Copy the link to your browser for Course Brochure:
Training Grants Available! Email us at or Call us at for more information!
- Equip learners with essential understanding and awareness of themselves and others
- Understand how synergy and sustainability is achieved
- Understand how effectively approach others, solve problems and overcome challenges
- Change mindset on how we look at others in different situations
- Developing empathy to others
- Deploying the right task to right people
- Develop a person to make a difference in organisation
- Tetramap framework, case studies, activities and fun-played environment
A quality practitioner with 36 years of experience, COL (Ret) Low Eng Siang has extensive experience in the fields of leadership and organisational development. Over the years, he has nurtured many outstanding teams and created a culture of innovation across the organisations under his leadership.
As a Senior Consultant, he helps organisations fulfil their potential through team performance coaching and accentuating positive culture change. He has helped many businesses achieve success and even led teams to win the Minister for Defence Award for three consecutive years.
Prior to being a consultant, COL (Ret) Low had an illustrious career including eight years in the DSO National Laboratories as Director-Quality Management and 28 years in the Republic of Singapore Air Force where he was part of the Head Quality Assurance Branch in the Air Logistics Department and Commander of the Air Logistics Group in Sembawang Air Base. His other appointments include member of the international Aerospace Quality Group, management committee member in SAFRA and Advisory Committee Chairman (certification body).COL (Ret) Low is a recognised AS 9100 Rev D Aerospace Auditor, ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor and Certified Facilitator in TetraMap & Outward Mindset. He also holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA). In addition, he is an experienced facilitator in various workshops for several notable companies including Singapore Technologies Engineering, Schneider Electric, Ministry of Defence and numerous subcontractors in the defence and aviation sector.
A group discount will be awarded:-
For a group of 10 to 19 participants: $520 per pax
For a group of 20 to 29 participants: $500 per pax
For a group of 30 to 49 participants: $480 per pax
For a group of 50 or more participants: $450 per pax
|Fri||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||6|
- In 2004, Wizlogix invested in high-end EDA tools to be used for in-house layout design services and explored into additional services such as PCB prototyping fabrication and assembly.
- In 2007, the Wizlogix Training Hub was established. Working with renowned trainers internationally, we aim to provide technical competency courses and certification programs for local engineers.
- In 2009, we further expanded to specialize in quick turn prototyping, New Product Introduction (NPI) and High Mix Low Volume (HMLV) builds.
- With the aim of expanding like an MNC, Wizlogix embarked on improving employee engagement through HR Capability Programmes in 2011.
- In 2012, we became an IPC member to gear ourselves towards a worldwide industry standard in PCB qualities acceptance.
- By 2013, Wizlogix was involved in the PCB layout of a joint commercial satellite design and development project between DSO and NTU, and the satellite design for Singapore Technologies. They are now known as ST (Satellite System). Since then, we became part of the space ecosystem in the government’s efforts towards nurturing this new industry. ...