This talk guides participants on how to change their lifestyle by changing their environment. Setting themselves up for a healthy life starts from home, and what they have in their kitchen either help them to become healthier or put them at risk of consuming
food their body does not need. Participants will benefit from:
• Reducing foods that do not help them in their health goals
• Consume food that is healthier to their bodies better
• Position convenient equipment at home to help them save time
This talk teaches participants to learn how to strategically set their kitchen up by:
• Introducing essential kitchen equipment
• Setting up criteria to help decide what type to food to keep, throw or negotiate
• Create a shopping list to stock food up
• Identify food to reduce or avoid keeping at home
• Position food to help set individuals up for success
The group discussion allows participants to simulate kitchen makeovers as a group so that they can have a feel of how to perform a makeover for their own house, which then translates to practical skills when they return to their own kitchens.
The venue is flexible, we can conduct the class in your office, either in a room or hall, equipped with a projector and seats. A whiteboard will be preferred but not required.
We will liaise with you to arrange:
- Date and time
- Venues and other details
We also design and customize group programs for any corporate, marketing or internal events, which can be a combination of various types of fitness classes over a few sessions.
You can get funded rates (up to 70% off health programs) if you are an SME in Singapore with:
- A Unique Entity Number (UEN)
- Not more than 200 employees OR
- Not more than S$100 million annual sales turnover
Drop us an email at [email protected] or whatsapp us at +65 87501937.
Our Customized Personal Training is a unique service where you can engage a personal trainer, movement therapist and nutritionist in one package, or a physiotherapist or triathlon coach, depending on your fitness goals. Be it weight loss, strength training, rehabilitation, or sessions with our nutritionists and sports coaches, our personal training packages allow our clients to use them interchangeably. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach and neither are our services restricted to a gym.