Mechanical & Electrical (M&E)
The course will teach the students, about the basic of Electrical and Mechancial Design, which includes the basic of Mechanical & Electrical components. The students would learn the design concepts, the need, applications interface of Electrical and Mechanical design. At the end of the course, the students would be able to create their own and trouble shoot simple Electrical and Mechanical design solutions.
- Basics of Mechanical and its components
- Basics of Electrical and its components
- Electrical and Mechancial Interfaces
- Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
- Basic Building blocks and design concepts
- Applications of Electrical and Mechancial systems
- Trouble shooting of Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Futuristic Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Minimum age requirement: Must be 16 years old
- There are no stringent requirements
- N Level or equivalent (Recommended)
- The final decision concerning admission to the programme rests with the Academic Advisory Board
Certificate of Attendance in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) will be awarded by Capital College of Management and Technology
Capital College of Management and Technology formerly known as Greensafe Academy Pte Ltd was established in Singapore as a Private Education Institute (PEI) with Committee for Private Education (CPE) in 2013. As one of the leading Private institution, we aim to give added breath to the foundational skills of Engineering such as Construction, Mechanical, Electrical as well as Management amongst others. The main thrust is to fill the voids to our mainstream core skills of Technology and Management.
Through the journey, Capital College of Management and Technology has also established a reputation in the industry for being a robust and trustworthy institution known to be socially responsible, and for the delivery of effective, quality and affordable educational services to students in Singapore.
Private Education Act
Under the Private Education Act legislated in December 2009, a Committee for Private Education (CPE) was set up to regulate the private education industry in Singapore. The Private Education Act prescribes a clear line of accountability for the conduct and practices of PEIs. A PEI is required to set up an Academic Board and an Examinations Board with at least three members each. The Boards are to set up proper academic and examination processes and frameworks respectively. ...