In the aerospace industry, safety is paramount. That’s why it’s crucial for aerospace professionals to possess a firm grasp of global aerospace standards and skills. The AS9100 is an internationally recognised aerospace standard based on the ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
Through the Quality Series – AS9100 Rev D courses, you gain an in-depth understanding of the AS9100 quality system standard to improve effectiveness, consistency and customer satisfaction throughout the supply chain. By building your expertise, you’ll be
able to deliver safe and reliable products and services that meet or exceed statutory and regulatory requirements.
More Course Dates:
25 - 26 Nov 2021
Copy the link to your browser for Course Brochure:
Training Grants Available! Email us at or Call us at for more information & registration!
An intensive two-day programme, the Internal Auditor Course aims to provide auditors with the skills and knowledge needed to undertake effective audits based on AS9100 Rev D. Besides comprehensive instruction on auditing standards, you’ll learn the various processes involved in an internal audit from preparation to completion.
What you will learn
- Aerospace (AS) Management Systems
- AS and Quality Audit Principles
- AS and Quality Terminology
- Interpreting audit requirements in the main clauses of the AS9001D:2016 standard
- Audit Approach
- Risk-based Thinking
- Audit Plans
Who should attend
Internal auditors, management representatives, quality professionals or companies seeking to achieve AS9100 certification.
- Completion of the Foundation Course or;
- Basic knowledge of AS9100 Rev D
Participants must achieve a passing score of 75% to obtain a Specialist Certificate.
A quality practitioner with 36 years of experience, COL (Ret) Low Eng Siang has extensive experience in the fields of leadership and organisational development. Over the years, he has nurtured many outstanding teams and created a culture of innovation across the organisations under his leadership.
As a Senior Consultant, he helps organisations fulfil their potential through team performance coaching and accentuating positive culture change. He has helped many businesses achieve success and even led teams to win the Minister for Defence Award for three consecutive years.
Prior to being a consultant, COL (Ret) Low had an illustrious career including eight years in the DSO National Laboratories as Director-Quality Management and 28 years in the Republic of Singapore Air Force where he was part of the Head Quality Assurance Branch in the Air Logistics Department and Commander of the Air Logistics Group in Sembawang Air Base. His other appointments include member of the international Aerospace Quality Group, management committee member in SAFRA and Advisory Committee Chairman (certification body).COL (Ret) Low is a recognised AS 9100 Rev D Aerospace Auditor, ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor and Certified Facilitator in TetraMap & Outward Mindset. He also holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA). In addition, he is an experienced facilitator in various workshops for several notable companies including Singapore Technologies Engineering, Schneider Electric, Ministry of Defence and numerous subcontractors in the defence and aviation sector.
|Thu, Fri||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||2|
- In 2004, Wizlogix invested in high-end EDA tools to be used for in-house layout design services and explored into additional services such as PCB prototyping fabrication and assembly.
- In 2007, the Wizlogix Training Hub was established. Working with renowned trainers internationally, we aim to provide technical competency courses and certification programs for local engineers.
- In 2009, we further expanded to specialize in quick turn prototyping, New Product Introduction (NPI) and High Mix Low Volume (HMLV) builds.
- With the aim of expanding like an MNC, Wizlogix embarked on improving employee engagement through HR Capability Programmes in 2011.
- In 2012, we became an IPC member to gear ourselves towards a worldwide industry standard in PCB qualities acceptance.
- By 2013, Wizlogix was involved in the PCB layout of a joint commercial satellite design and development project between DSO and NTU, and the satellite design for Singapore Technologies. They are now known as ST (Satellite System). Since then, we became part of the space ecosystem in the government’s efforts towards nurturing this new industry. ...