Managers and others in specialist and technical functions must be conversant with the terminology and statements that accountants use. Technical expertise in projects, service delivery, production or other areas can only really be harnessed if the managers understand the accounting and reporting that monitors and drives businesses.
Accountants may not always agree but a major part of their work is to be the ‘servants of business’ and to gather, compile and presentyourfigures. But this means you have responsibilities - you must understand the figures – they belong to you, your departments, processes or projects. There are many reasons for maintaining accurate accounts.
This course focuses on the strategic issues (those over-used words) – what figures reveal about the drivers of business and what they reveal about the day-to-day issues that accountants bother you with. The course will enhance your understanding of finance and of the accounting issues which affect your projects, production and technical areas of business.
- You MUST understand business in figures – the financial and management statements
- How much do you know?
- Never enough – attend this course and be a “know all’!
All managers, engineers and non-accountants who need an understanding of finance and accounts in order to perform their roles effectively, including:
- General managers. sales managers, engineers, technical managers, production managers, project managers and all those from non-financial disciplines.
- Newly appointed managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Engineering and technical directors
- UNDERSTAND the business world in figures –MAKE SENSE of what the accountants are telling you
- APPRECIATE what DRIVES BUSINESS – and how this affects your role in your part of the business
- RELATE your activities to the SUCCESS of the business – through FIGURES
- ACQUIRE the skills to advance in management – FINANCIAL AWARENESS is a ‘MUST HAVE’ if you are to progress in your career
Sales Team: [email protected]
|Thu, Fri||08:45 — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
INBI’s desire to create partnership and empower our clients with in-depth analysis, critical and practical knowledge covering current trends and ideas supported by real-life experience learning environment and world-class skilled trainer.