International Acclaimed Certification. 5-Star Reviews
Suitable for everyone. Learn in an Interactive, Supportive, and Encouraging Environment.
Duration: 3-Day (Onsite) / 18 Hours (Online via Zoom)
Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Competency upon successfully completing the course and passing the examination
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in acquiring knowledge and skills on Python Programming
Acquire the essential knowledge and skills required to start developing projects and applications using Python Programming.
Learn how to leverage on Python’s extensive libraries and resources to solve real cases and problems through extensive practical / hands-on sessions.
No Pre-requisite. Python Programming Essentials (PPE) is suitable for everyone.
Participants are required to attempt an examination upon completion of course and skills related to Python Programming based on the syllabus covered
Participants are expected to score a minimum of 70% to pass the examination
Module 1 Introduction to Python Programming
- What is Python Programming?
- Setup & Installation
- Understanding the Structure of Python Script with First Python Program
- Basic Variables: Numbers, Integers, Floats, Strings
- Strings Formatting in Python
- If, Else If, and Else Statements
- Break and Continue Statements
- For and While Loops
- Lists & Dictionaries
Module 2 Functions, Classes and Objects in Python
- Built-in Functions in Python
- Creating User Define Functions in Python
- Defining Classes in Python
- Creating Objects and Instances
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding Constructors
- What is Inheritance
Module 3 Modules and Libraries in Python
- Introduction to Modules in Python
- Creating Modules in Python
- Importing Modules in Python
- Built-in Modules in Python
- Working with Math Module in Python
- Drawing Graphics using Turtle Module in Python
Module 4 File-Handling and Handling Errors in Python
- Introduction to File-Handling in Python
- Creating a Text & Excel File
- Writing Content to File
- Appending Content to File
- Renaming, Opening and Saving Files
- Introduction to Errors and Exceptions in Python
- Types of Errors
- Error Handling in Python
- Try and Except Keywords to Handle Errors
Module 5 Working With Popular Built-in Modules in Python
- Introduction to NumPy Module
- Simple Data Analytics Process using Pandas Module
- Basic Visualization using Matplotlib Module
- Using tkinter module to Create GUI
- Creating a Simple Game using pygame module
Python Programming Essentials (PPE) involves extensive hands-on exercises / practical, rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
“The duty of helping one’s self in the highest sense involves helping of one’s neighbours” – Samuel Smiles
Based in Singapore, CASUGOL is an international certification body offering a wide-range of professional training and certification programs designed for all industries and verticals.
Participants attending our programs will develop the skills and knowledge in their chosen area of professional, personal or academic interest. Programs are constantly reviewed by educators who are industry experts in their chosen field to ensure that they remain current, relevant and consistently high quality.
CASUGOL strives to be a contemporary international neighbourhood where individuals gather to learn, be inspired, share ideas, knowledge, and resources to acquire all that necessary to pursue and advance in a career of their passion. Training and certification programs are also being offered in Malaysia, India, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Uganda through global Certified Training Partner (CTP) network.
Empowering people to be their best by making education, knowledge, and resources accessible has always been our commitment. With programs that cover a diverse range of interests, participants can certainly learn update their knowledge, gain new skills, or unleash their creativity. ...